How to Sign Up for Windows Live Messenger
To sign up for a Windows Live Messenger account, follow these easy steps:
- Navigate your browser to the Windows Live sign up website.
- Click the "Sign Up" button to get your Windows Live Messenger account.
- On the next page, enter your information in the fields provided:
- Windows Live ID: In this field, enter your choice of screenname. This Windows Live ID will be what you use to sign in. You can also choose from a hotmail.com or live.com email.
- Password: Choose your password, for use when signing in to Windows Live Messenger.
- Personal Information: Next, enter your first and last name, country, state, zip, gender and birth year.
- Click "I Accept" to complete your Windows Live Messenger sign up.
Once you have signed up for your Windows Live account, you can proceed to sign in to Messenger.