- Locate the Android Market on your device.
- Tap on the search icons in the top right corner and type in "Thumb."
- Click on the appropriate app, "Thumb, as illustrated above.
- Tap the blue "Download" button, then click the "Accept & download" button on the next screen to start the download.
Thumb for Android System Requirements
Make sure your Android device meets the following requirements before you begin, or you will not be able to use this app:
- 7.01 MB space available
- Android 2.2 and later
- WiFi or Mobile Web access
- Thumb or Facebook account
What Age is Appropriate for Thumb for Android?
While Android believes Thumb may not be appropriate for audiences aged 13 and under, parents and guardians are advised to check out this app prior to allowing their children access.
Free eCourse: Thumb App for Beginners
Sign up now for our free one-day eCourse on how to use Thumb for Android.