How to Download Kik on Android Devices
Ready to install the app? Follow these easy steps to get started with your download:
- Open your Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Click and search for "Kik" in the Play Store.
- Select the corresponding app.
- Click the green "Install" button.
- Accept the app permissions, if prompted, by pressing "Accept."
- Open the app when installation is complete.
Kik System Requirements for Android
Before you download Kik, ensure that your Android device supports this app or you will not be able to send messages with friends. Your phone or device must have:
- Android 2.2 and Up
- 3.5MB Free Space
- WiFi Internet Access or Data Plan
How to Get Started on Kik for Android