From the "Manage Room" link in your AirG Chat
user room, operators can perform the following functions:
- Enter Room. As described, this link will take you back to the chat room.
- Invite User. Need to add new users? This link will help you boost your chat room audience.
- Ban User. Disruptive or problem users can get the boot with this operator tool, banning them from your AirG Chat rooms.
- Revoke Ban. Want to reverse a banning decision from earlier? The revoke ban tool allows operators to remove a ban from a user.
- Add Operator. Need help with your chat rooms? This function allows operators to delegate responsibilities to other users.
- Remove Op. Operators can also remove previously named operators from their roles, removing access to these controls from their account.
- Delete Room. Need to delete a chat room? Follow the prompts from this link to delete your AirG chat rooms.