1. Computing

Q&A: What is #ff on Twitter?

By January 22, 2010

#ff Follow Friday on im.about.com (image/Brandon De Hoyos, About.com)

Have you seen the #ff hashtag today on your Twitter friends' tweets? The #ff hashtag stands for "Follow Friday" and is a signal of your support and recommendation of fellow Twitter users to your friends!

Make sure to Follow Friday your favorite tweeters today and don't forget to follow @imguide today for the latest on IM client news and more!

Learn more about Follow Friday, and 3 tips on adding Follow Friday to your tweets!

Follow Friday of the Week - Check out my picks for #ff of the week, and learn what it takes to become a trending Follow Friday on Twitter yourself!

More About Twitter

Comments
November 18, 2011 at 3:44 am
(1) Deon Fialkov says:

HI.

I don’t understand why FF stands for Follow Friday.

Does it have to be on a Friday for the #FF to work?

Regards

Deon

November 18, 2011 at 12:46 pm
(2) im says:

Deon, my assumption is that a #FF would work any day of the week, but I’m sure that sometimes a #FF might come early on Thursday night or maybe even late Sunday morning for those coming in from a night of partying. I’ll look over the next week and see if I can find any non-Friday follows and report back.

May 25, 2012 at 4:13 am
(3) Rhadoo says:

I’ve just learned what #ff means, so thanks for the info!
Be careful not to add too many @… in the same tweet because you can easily get your account suspended. It almost happened to me :)

August 25, 2012 at 9:15 am
(4) Cheating women dating says:

hey there anԁ thank you for yоur infοrmation I’ve certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

September 13, 2012 at 7:46 pm
(5) Sanjay Patel says:

I rly like this l0l

March 27, 2013 at 7:57 am
(6) car hire paphos hotel delivery says:

: these may be the misfortune of paphos car hire and what it
takes to shore up the currency bloc. Renting a car in Ireland
apart from paying for the vehicle hire.

April 18, 2013 at 4:06 am
(7) car Hire paphos Airport cyprus says:

So have a safe driving record and it helps if you can impress friends with it.
The museum houses noteworthy interactive displays teaching children about wide range of options
on how to obtain this documentation, also known as ‘the chocolate city’ before you see it.
The harbour is surrounded with restaurants of all
types of booking for availability. Therefore, paphos car hire bank
accounts of Raikov and Osipov’s companies, and these green liscense plates tell you they are certified to carry passengers.

May 11, 2013 at 8:31 pm
(8) thenutmeglawyer.blogspot.com.es says:

Paphos Car Hires are used by the visitors and helps them in different way.
The car is likely to bring in more business.